Supreme Court of India has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Court Assistant posts. The posts of Court Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 31.12.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for Supreme Court of India notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Supreme Court of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Court Assistant
Official Website: www.main.sci.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 31.12.2022
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court of India 2022
- Court Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology, Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc. in Computer Science, B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or at least 60% marks, Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale Details for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 44,900/-
- Written Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test,
- Practical Aptitude Test and Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the Supreme Court of India official website at www.main.sci.gov.in
- Click on the Supreme Court of India Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- The Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 24.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 31.12.2022
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download