TN Govt Social Welfare Department has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Case Worker posts. The posts of Case Worker details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 28.04.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for TN Social Welfare Dept notification 2023 given below.
Organization: TN Govt Social Welfare Department
Employment Type: Tamil Nadu Jobs
Job Location: Erode
Name of the Post: Case Worker
Official Website: www.erode.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 28.04.2023
Vacancy Details of TN Social Welfare Dept 2023:
- Senior Counsellor – 1
- Case Worker – 2
- Watchman – 1
- Multipurpose Helper – 2
- Candidates must have passed Master’s degree in Social Work with three years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work with one year of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have experience working in an office set. Candidate should be resident of the local community. + 3 Years Experience in Relevant Field
- Candidates must have experience working in an office set – up should also know how to cook. Candidate should be resident of the local community.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale Details for TN Social Welfare Dept Recruitment 2023:
- Senior Counsellor: Rs. 20,000/-
- Case Worker: Rs. 15,000/-
- Watchman: Rs. 10,000/-
- Multipurpose Helper: Rs. 6,400/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the TN Social Welfare Dept official website at www.erode.nic.in
- Click on the TN Social Welfare Dept Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- District Social Welfare Officer, 6th floor, District Collectorate, Erode-638011.
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 05.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.04.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download