Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Group-I posts. The posts of Group-I details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 22.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for TNPSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post: Group-I
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.08.2022
Vacancy Details of TNPSC 2022
Combined Civil Services Examination-I (Group-I Services)
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Commissioner
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Director of Rural Development
- District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service
- Candidates must have passed the Degree, Graduates, Post Graduate Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 21.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 22.08.2022