Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant Conservator of Forests posts. The posts of District Educational Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 13.01.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for TNPSC notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forests
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 12.01.2023
Vacancy Details of TNPSC 2023
- Assistant Conservator of Forests – 09
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor‘s degree in Science or Engineering in any one of the following subjects or its equivalent qualification obtained from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for purpose of its grant (Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer/Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Veterinary Science) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 34 Years
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Rs.56,100- 2,05,700/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/Destitute Widow/Ex-Servicemen Candidates Examination Fee: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 13.12.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.01.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Apply