Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Technician posts. The posts of Technician details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 18.12.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for TNSTC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the Post: Technician
Official Website: www.tnstc.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 18.12.2022
Vacancy Details of TNSTC 2022
- Technician Apprentice
- Graduate Apprentice
- All Posts: Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or Technology, a Degree in Engineering or Technology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale Details for TNSTC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 8,000 – 9,000/-
- Short List
- Document Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation official website at www.tnstc.in
- Click on the TNSTC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 22.11.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 18.12.2022