Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Overseer posts. The posts of Overseer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 13.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for TSPSC notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Employment Type: Telangana Govt Jobs
Job Location: Telangana
Name of the Post: Overseer
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 13.10.2022
Vacancy Details of TSPSC 2022
- Town Planning Building Overseer
- Candidates must have passed Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, B. Planning or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
Pay Scale Details for TSPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.32,810 – 96,890/-
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/- (all candidates)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- All unemployees: Nil (Examination fees)
- Written Exam (CBRT/ OMR)
- Verification of Certificates
How to Apply:
- Visit the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) official website at www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the TSPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 20.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 13.10.2022