Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Officer Posts. The posts of the Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 13.10.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the UPSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Officer
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 13.10.2022
Vacancy Details of UPSC 2022:
- Prosecutor – 12
- Specialist – 28
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Unani) – 01
- Veterinary Officer – 10
- Candidates must have passed Graduation in Law, Post Graduate, PG Diploma, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 – 50 years
Pay Scale Details for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 23.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 13.10.2022