Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Officer Posts. The posts of the Officer details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 09.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for the UPSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Officer
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.05.2023
Vacancy Details of UPSC 2023:
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service – 584
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway – 300
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS – 01
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council – 376
- Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service Examination – 51
- Candidates must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Indian Economic Service:
- Candidates must have passed Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Indian Statistical Service Examination:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Pay Scale Details for UPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Medical Officer: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Interview/Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the Union Public Service Commission official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 19.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 09.05.2023
- Notification Link (Medical Officer): Click Here to Download
- Notification Link (IES/ISS): Click Here to Download
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply