Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Forest Guard posts. The posts of the Forest Guard details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 06.11.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for UPSSSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Employment Type: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.11.2022
Vacancy Details of UPSSSC 2022
- Forest Guard
- Candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale Details for UPSSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- All Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test & Physical Efficiency Test (PMT & PET)
- Medical Exam
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) official website at www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the UPSSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 17.10.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 06.11.2022