West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant Professor Posts. The posts of the Assistant Professor details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 01.08.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for WBPSC notification 2022 below.
Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Job Location: Kolkata – West Bengal
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Official Website: www.pscwbapplication.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 01.08.2022
Vacancy Details of WBPSC 2022
- Principal – 01
- Professor and Vice Principal – 01
- Associate Professor – 02
- Assistant Professor – 03
- Tutor – 10
- Candidates must have passed a Degree, B.Sc, Masters Degree, M.Sc in Nursing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 36 – 55 Years
Pay Scale Details for WBPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Rs. 35,800 – 1,48,000/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 160/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) official website at www.scwbapplication.in
- Click on the WBPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 11.07.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 01.08.2022