Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Project Associates posts. The posts of Project Associates details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 20.09.2022. Candidates can check the steps to apply for WII notification 2022 are given below.
Organization: Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Dehradun
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Official Website: www.wii.gov.in
Applying Mode: E-Mail
Last Date: 20.09.2022
Vacancy Details of WII 2022
- Project Scientist – I
- Project Scientist – II
- Project Associate – II
- Principal Project Associate
- Senior Project Associate
- Laboratory Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. or Masters’ Degree in Wildlife Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/Biotechnology, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 to 70 years
Pay Scale Details for WII Recruitment 2022:
- Consultant: Rs.5,000/- (Per Day)
- Other Post: Rs.20,000/- to Rs.67,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) official website at www.wii.gov.in
- Click on the WII Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification. And Also Apply Email to “email@example.com“.
- “The Registrar (PR), Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001, Uttarakhand.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 01.09.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 20.09.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here