The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Scientist posts. The posts of Scientist’s details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 15.06.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for WII notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Dehradun – Uttarakhand
Name of the Post: Scientist
Official Website: www.wii.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.06.2023
Vacancy Details of WII 2023
- Scientist-C – 07
- Candidates must have passed a Ph.D/Master’s Degree with First class in Biological Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Wildlife Sciences/Forestry/ Social Sciences/Veterinary Science with 1 – 3 Years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 Years
Pay Scale Details for WII Recruitment 2023:
- Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) official website at www.wii.gov.in
- Click on the WII Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- General/OBC – 1000
- All Other Candidates: Nil
- The Registrar,
Wildlife Institute of India,
Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248001,
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 24.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.05.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Download