The National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya ) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Registrar posts. The posts on Registrar details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 25.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NIT Meghalaya notification 2023 given below.
Organization: National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Meghalaya
Name of the Post: Registrar
Official Website: www.nitm.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 25.05.2023
Vacancy Details of NIT Meghalaya 2023:
- Students Activity & Sports Officer(SAS)
- Technical Assistant
- Technician(Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Centre)
(i) Registrar :
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree with at least 55% Marks with 3 – 15 Years of Experience in Education administration or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Students Activity & Sports Officer (SAS) :
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Physical Education/Sports Science with 60% Marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Technical Assistant :
- Candidates must have passed a First Class B. E. / B.Tech./Diploma in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Technician :
- Candidates must have passed a 10th, or 12th with 50-60% Marks/Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
Pay Scale Details for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 5,200 – 67,000/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya (NIT Meghalaya) official website at www.nitm.ac.in
- Click on the NIT Srinagar Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- The Registrar,
Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003,
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 21.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 25.05.2023