Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Assistant posts. The posts of Assistant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply offline is before 08.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for TN DCDRC notification 2023 given below.
Organization: Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
Employment Type: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post: Assistant
Official Website: www.chennai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 08.05.2023
Vacancy Details of TN DCDRC 2023:
- Office Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 08th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
Pay Scale Details for TN DCDRC Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 15,700/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the TN DCDRC official website at www.chennai.nic.in
- Click on the TN DCDRC Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates send their application with the required documents of photocopies to the following address on or before the due date mentioned in the notification.
- Head, District Legal Services Authority, Chennai South, VOC Street, Chennai-600003.
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 11.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 08.05.2023
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download