National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply for Consultant Posts. The posts of the Consultant details are available on the official website. The last date for candidates to apply online is before 09.05.2023. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NHSRC notification 2023 below.
Organization: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post: Consultant
Official Website: www.nhsrcindia.org
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.05.2023
Vacancy Details of NHSRC 2023
- Consultant – Finance
- Candidates must have passed M.Com./ MBA Finance and minimum 3 years of work experience in accounting and finance or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
Pay Scale Details for NHSRC Recruitment 2023:
- Rs. 50,000/-
- Refer to the official Notification
How to Apply:
- Visit the National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) official website at www.nhsrcindia.org
- Click on the NHSRC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before Submitting the application verify the information provided to you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
- Starting Date of submission Application: 18.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 09.05.2023